Customers derive maximum benefits by ordering total manufacture of electro-mechanical assemblies or kits, which call on supply chain management, low cost sourcing, contract manufacturing as well as CNC machining and welding.
Total assembly, kitting, scheduled and JIT delivery ensure that any manufacturing opportunity can be safely placed in the hands of Oxford Engineering to find the ideal solution. The assembly area contains a clean assembly room: 1000 sq. ft. of positively pressurised separate assembly space fitted out with facilities for electro-mechanical assembly and a vacuum testing bay with four helium leak testing points. A collaborative supply chain for proprietary parts, specialised offsite processes and engineering services has been developed.
Some details on the assembly equipment of Oxford Engineering:
- CLEAN ASSEMBLY ROOM1000sq ft of positively pressurised separate assembly space fitted out with facilities for electro-mechanical assembly and vacuum testing bay with four helium testing points.
- Tig, Mig, Gas & Electric Arc welding facilities.
- Silver & Soft Soldering.
- Beadblasting, Vacuum Leak Testing, Pressure Testing.
- Hot Wash Detergent line, with ultrasonic cleaning. Acid dipping facility.
- Cryogenic, Electrical and Mechanical Assembly facility.
Primarily fitting (nut and bolt work) but can contain Welding, Soldering and vacuum testing.
Line / Cell
Repeating components with reasonable volumes – Customer dedicated
Our Siemens Cell is centred around welding components together with vacuum & pressure testing. The Cell also incorporates soldering, fitting, electrical testing, all documentation and kitting.
Our Varian Cell is centred around full fitting, operational testing, documentation and packaging
Generally electro-mechanical assemblies that operate in ultra high vacuum conditions.
Product volumes are generally low are normally very intricate.